Fuck me like fried potatoes
on the most beautifully hungry
morning of my God-damn life.
Vote for me for best overall tumblelog or best design….or both please! Consider it a super sweet Christmas gift!
start voting. Hopefully everyone has had a moment to check out atleast a couple of the nominees. For the nominees: time to starting asking your followers for their votes. Start your campaigns. (These polls will only allow one vote per person.)
Hey vote secretlab for best free theme! If it wins I’ll give you all mini ponies to ride on New Years.
I’ve just finished my last exam and I’ve got a month off. Here’s some stuff I’d like to do:
- The Crossing (McCarthy) - finish
- The Road (McCarthy) - finish
- The Jungle (Sinclair) - finish
- The Watchmen (Moore, Gibbons) - finish
- Atlas Shrugged (Rand) - hopefully start this when Spring semester begins
- Release a second tumblr theme that accompanies the solo project
- Car: 70k mile checks (filters, fluids, bulbs), detail the inside, install winter tires
- House: better seals on the back door
- Develop a well-populated, self-sustaining town in Sim City 2000. I just got this and Sim Tower running on Leopard with Sheepshaver
King Henry VIII relied on Cardinal Wolsey, the highest-ranking English church official and lord chancellor to the king, to obtain from Pope Clement VII an annulment of the king’s marriage to Catherine. Normally, the pope might have been willing to oblige, but the sack of Rome in 1527 had made the pope dependent on the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, who happened to be the nephew Queen Catherine.
Some Days Of Our Lives drama stirring up in my 16th century Europe.
George suffers from l’esprit de l’escalier and becomes obsessed with recreating the encounter so that he can make use of his comeback.
Jerry, Elaine and Kramer disapprove of “jerk store” as a comeback mainly because “there are no jerk stores.” Elaine suggests, “Your cranium called. It’s got some space to rent.” Jerry offers, “The zoo called. You’re due back by six.” Kramer finally suggests that George simply tell Reilly that he slept with his wife.
After discovering that Reilly was let go from the Yankees and now works for Firestone, George flies to Akron, Ohio, sets up a meeting, and brings a tray of shrimp just to try out the jerk store line. When he says it, however, Reilly shoots back with “What’s the difference? You’re their all-time best seller.” George, unprepared for this ends up using Kramer’s line “Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!” He is then told that Reilly ‘s wife is in a coma.
- 4 Bad
- work of art
- school of thought
- grand scheme of things
- new direction (all I hear is nude erection)
- 1 Nice
- swift kick to the nuts